Bad Homburg and its surrounding area
Bad Homburg is the perfect location and well connected to arrive and to depart. The major north south Autobahn (A5) and the A661 leading to the west are passing directly by. The train station connects to Frankfurt, the Rhein-Main region and Frankfurt airport.
- Bad Homburg lies close to Frankfurt in the heart of Hessen with its financial and economy capital district
- Bad Homburg is part of the scenic landscape district ‘Hochtaunuskreis’ with its picturesque cities
- Friedrichsdorf, Königstein, Kronberg, Oberursel, Steinbach and Usingen
- In the east lies the district ‘Wetteraukreis’ with its cities Bad Nauheim, Bad Vilbel, Butzbach, Friedberg and Karben
- In the west its followed by ‘Main-Taunus-Kreis’ district with Bad Soden, Eschborn, Hofheim, Hattersheim and Kelkheim
- In the north is the ‘Lahn-Dill-Kreis’ district with Wetzlar and the ‘Limburg-Weilburg’ district
- Close by is the highest hill of the district ‘Feldberg’ with its picturesque surrounding small villages well-known as tourist attraction.
Using public transportation starting in Frankfurt you can reach Bad Homburg within 20 min.
Bigger cities like Gießen, Hanau, Offenbach and Hessens capital Wiesbaden as well as Mainz are within one hour by car.
Try and find out on a visit or a stop-over.